- Download Both PART-66 Application Form
and PART-66 Fees Forms.
- Fill both Forms. Mention exam date and
venue. (You may add one extra module so that you can
use its time for other modules.
- Send both Form with Fee to CAA UK
- Wait for CAA confirmation of date and
- Revise your PART-66 course at least three
- Last night before exam have a peaceful
sleep( very important).
- Arrive one hour before
- At examination seat, Relax and write all
easy answers in one go. Those you do not know just
skip them. Do them in 2nd attempt.
- After you finish paper. Go home and try to
recall question and answers and send them to
Module Database, It's a real
product, by a Warrior, that provides a
needed service to people, no hype
Allen. (mechanic) ,
Following Links are
External Links, They will open in NEW Browser
||The Engineer’s Licensing Guidance
Document (ELGD) has been designed to assist
Aircraft Engineers and those involved with aircraft
maintenance engineering by providing detailed
guidance to existing Aircraft Maintenance
Engineering Licensing requirements.